Are you from India and want to qualify critical skill visa for South Africa? Then, you must read about this blog. In this blog, we are focusing different points to qualify for critical skill visa for South Africa. There are some particular eligibility criteria, which you have to fulfil to get critical skill visa for South Africa. Let’s read about the critical skill eligibility criteria:
- First, you have 5 + years’ experience in particular critical skills set as per South Africa critical skill list.
- Second, you need to attach your experience and well written curriculum vitae along with your critical skill visa for South Africa application form and also attach your Employment Letter in South Africa. The South Africa employment company is also certified by the government country.
- You need to attend also some important document along with your critical skilled Visa form. The list of document is available at the official website of Else Visa how you can read a previously written blog where you can read about the important documents.
- You also need to give your financial proof for your survival in the country before getting the job on the basis of critical skill list.
- Last but not the least, you need to write a letter in favour of South African government to explain how you can help full for the economic growth of the country and how you can become the part of overall development of the country. On the base of this letter, South Africa government job visibility to game South Africa critical skills visa.
Else Visa is a leading immigration Consultancy based in Johannesburg which offer free advice for critical skill visa and help Indian people ticket visa in hassle free manner. We offer our free consultancy services for the people of India to get critical skills visa for South Africa.